In celebration of Independence Day, we're listing off the some of the coolest and most beautiful camping sites in the United States.
1. Crater Lake National Park - Oregon
At Oregon's only National Park, visitors can hike ride horses and swim in the 1,943 foot deep, freshwater lake. Crater Lake scenic views include wildlife and breathtaking landscapes.
2. Jumbo Rocks Campground - Joshua Tree National Park, California
Jumbo Rocks is located in the Joshua Tree National Park and features 124 camping sites with picnic tables, fire rings and pit toilets.
3. White River Campground - Mount Rainier National Park, Washington
White River Campground is located alongside the White River, and has streams running through the individual campsites. White River campground is perfect for hikers, offering a short three mile hike, as well as a more challenging one for advanced hikers.
4. Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest - Marblemount, Washington
Located just south of the Canadian border, Mount Baker is one of the most popular mountains in the country. Visitors can hike, bike, ATV or ride horses across the 15,000 miles worth of trails.
5. Kalalau Campground - Napali Coast State Wilderness Park, Hawaii
Located in beautiful Hawaii, Kalalau is a secluded campground right along the beach. Campers can take on the eleven mile hike, or take a kayak out on to the water.
6. Acadia National Park - Maine
Acadia National Park is the perfect juxtaposition of mountains and oceans featuring many scenic hiking and biking trails